Before I address the following questions: What is a blog? and What can a blog do for your business?, let me pose a few “What if . . .” questions to you.
Keeping in mind that before your prospects and customers buy from you, they need to ken you, parity you, and trust you. In other words, they need to know, whether overtly or covertly, that they have a trusting and ongoing relationship with you. What improvement way to accomplish for them to get to apprehend you, trust you, and like you than with a blog?
Now, here are my “What if . . .” questions:
* What if less than two minutes anon creating and publishing your blog, it were to be promoted to thousands of prospects inadvertently any extra effort or cost on your part?
* What suppositive your blog gave you immediate access to hundreds concerning universal prospects?
* What if you had immediate access to hundreds of prospects in your city, state, or country who had interests and hobbies similar to yours?
* What suppositive every time someone clicks on a hyperlinked keyword in your Profile that describes your hobbies, occupation, industry, favorite books, movies, music, or artist, your blog pops up?
* What if whole time you left a comment on someone elses blog, you could leave a hyperlink to your website, blog, or email? (a mini no-cost commercial!)
* What if whenever someone enters your name or business name (completely uncertainty partially) into a predominant search engine, your webstek or blog pops up in their search results?
* What in case every time you post content on your blog, it would bypass the spam filters and instantaneously appear on your subscribers desktop without any extra effort or cost on your part? (- an excellent auspicious to win your sales, gala messages, either time-sensitive announcements into their hands, or actually in front of their eyes!)
* What protasis your satisfied customers had the opportunity to place their self-generated testimonies on your blog? (Although some will submit the initiative to do so, others might need encouragement. That’s all right. Just make an incentive opportunity of it! Offer some incentive for their efforts.)
By now you should be beginning to see the powerful marketing potential a blog offers you. These are dharma some of the powerful customer relationship management features a blog offers you.
But wait! There’s yet more!
* What if you were to combine these able features with other online and offline efforts such since a blogathon, teleseminar, webinar, online articles, and others?
* What if doing so would intensify your customer relationship management?
* What if doing so would decrease returns and refunds?
* What if doing so would grow sales?
Think about it! I realize that booming marketing and sales are tranquil high-touch entities; however, I also think that when you unite your high-tech efforts with your high-touch efforts, you’re bound to be successful!!!
Now to answer the authentic questions, What is a blog? and What can a blog do for your business?:
A blog, short of web log, is an interactive web-based journal that encourages sharing from viewers. It looks like and does everything a website does and more! A blog serves as an excellent supplement to your website and other marketing efforts. Entries, called posts, are published by day on the page according to your prearranged quantity and are archived in the margin according to your predetermined frequency.
A blog offers your business countless marketing options. Specifically, a blog:
* gives viewers, prospects, customers, and subscribers who might have had difficulty in the past immediate access to you.
* helps to reduce your time spend distributing emails and other messages.
* improves your content delivery rates by 100%.
* improves your search steam rankings.
* publishes constantly lively content.
* bypasses spam filters completely.
* improves your online visibility.
* enhances your web presence.
* generates another visitors.
and more . . .
So, if you don’t already have a blog, I only have one question for you: What are you waiting for? !?
Don’t let this cutting-edge technology, this powerful marketing tool, transcend you by. Online companies are popping up all over the internet offering you unrestrained blogs. My recommendation is that you grab one, or two or more! Most, if prohibition all, are extremely easy to create, but may be time-consuming, travelling to your already hectic schedule, to maintain.
If that’s the case in your situation, you puissance want to call in outside help. Consider the high coach machine techie next door, or the college-age computer-major son or sibling of a friend who could always use a few extra bucks.
I leave you with this wish: May you always be successful in looking for and using new and creative ways to maximize your earning potential.
Remember: When you maximize your potential, we thoroughly win! When you don’t, we all lose.